Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The BGE has a New(ish) Home!

So I mentioned in my previous post that the egg has been out of commission for a few weeks due to a little remodeling I was doing to the deck it sits on.  While working on the deck, the egg was constantly being moved from side to side and was covered with tools and other junk as can be seen in the link below.  Well this weekend MBH and I made a push to finish the deck and we did it just in time for a little Independence day cook that I will post about later this week.  A timeline of pictures are located here if you care but look forward to more cooks and posts in the near future.


Here is a look at one of the images from the link above of the egg atop its new(ish) home.
(Notice I decided to stain some of the ivy also.)


7 comments: